The New Standard in Rehabilitation Therapy
Thanks to its precise unweighting technology, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® allows you to push your training and physical therapy rehabilitation further than ever before. You can:
• Reduce gravity’s impact by selecting any weight between 20% and 100% of your body weight by 1% increments
• Rehabilitate lower extremity injuries with less pain and less impact
• Improve mobility, strength and safety for those with neurological conditions
• Provide a safe way to lose weight and exercise more intensively while unweighted
• Train without pain and reduce the stress to joints and muscles
• Recover effectively and with less pain after training or competition
Want More Information?
Check out these videos on the most advanced treadmill to date - the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
Contact our offices today to schedule your time on
the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®.
Your workout or rehabilitation experience will never be the same.
What does the Alter G Treadmill do?
Using NASA Differential Air Pressure technology, the anti-gravity treadmill comfortably supports the user and "unweights" them by as much as 80% (adjustable in 1% increments).
Clinically proven to reduce pain and impact on your joints, the AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill® gives you the opportunity to exercise even with the presence of orthopedic, neurologic or other medical conditions.